ServiceNow Developer - Up to $155k Salary + Benefits
The ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for developing strategy and plans associated with Asset Management processing. Your efforts will focus on ITAM implementation where you will focus on discovering ITAM needs, designing ITAM processes and building integrations with external SSA systems to support those designs.
* Bachelor's Degree and 7 years of work experience; Masters and 5 years of experience; or a minimum 11 years of work experience in lieu of a degree.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in ServiceNow IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Asset Management (ITAM), IT Operations Management (ITOM), and/or IT Business Management (ITBM)
* At least 2 years of experience designing and developing ServiceNow process workflows
* You should have 2 years of experience integrating data from other asset management systems into ServiceNow
* At least 3 years of experience with one or more ServiceNow Platform areas
* 1+ years of experience and proficiency with the following:
* System integration (SOAP, REST, Stored Procedures, Queues, etc.)
* ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
* ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (CAD)
* Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS)
* Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green card holder)
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Get in touch with me for more details! --> email@example.com