You will be responsible for managing the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through coding, testing and implementation. You will work closely with clients and must demonstrate individual, functional and professional knowledge to ensure work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber.
* Analyses business processes and documents functional requirements to increase operational maturity.
* Translates and documents client needs into actionable requirements.
* Develops use cases, process diagrams, and requirements documentation using stories and scrum tasks in ServiceNow.
* Collaborates with clients and project team to design appropriate process solutions.
* Evaluates requirement changes and provides feedback to ensure alignment to original design objectives.
* Advises on options, risk and impacts on business processes and cultural adoption. Follows up on outstanding client needs and provides timely status reports to project manager.
* Communicates technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Builds positive relationships with clients by providing excellent service / support and consistent communication as appropriate.
* Performs accurate internal operational tasks such as time tracking, expense reporting and knowledge sharing.
* Minimum of 2 years of Project Coordination or Project Management experience, required
* College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information sciences, or related field and/or 6+ years equivalent work experience
* ServiceNow project experience and certifications preferred
* PMP certification optional
* Basic understanding of ITIL methodologies