Technology: ServiceNow Jobs
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: August, 2020
ServiceNow Application Architect - Contract - Competitive Rate - Remote
If you are a ServiceNow Architect looking to create custom solutions, work in a fast-paced environment, and make great money working for a top company keep reading!
An impressive consultancy in the Information Technology sector stands apart from its competition as a fantastic place to work with competitive rates and the newest technology to work with in ServiceNow.
The New Role
My client is looking for ServiceNow Architect passionate about technology and is willing to be apart of a collaborative team who seeks challenges. You will be responsible for developing initiative solutions within ServiceNow to meet the needs of clients. Also, you will be executing day-to-day product development activities across design, development, stakeholder communication, technology vendor management and delivery.
You will be a good fit for this role is you have:
* Leadership and expert knowledge of ServiceNow application architecture to business and technology teams
* Experience creating and maintaining design specifications, architectural diagrams, and process diagrams
* Experience performing upgrades and customizations of ServiceNow platform while adhering to source code, configuration management, release management and software development practices
* Experience performing workflow designs, configurations, developments, and data loads for ServiceNow platform and applications
* Near 10 years' experience within Architecture in ServiceNow
* Ability to manage multiple customers, complex projects, and multiple initiatives simultaneously
* 3 years hands on experience of ServiceNow modules like: ITSM, ITBM, GRC, NOW platform
ServiceNow is on an upward trajectory expanding across the enterprise and is taken very seriously within the business. As the platform grows, so will opportunity for career growth. The ServiceNow platform is on an upwards trajectory - expanding tremendously. Join our team and receive the competitive salary and benefits you deserve!
This company is looking to fill the role ASAP.
Please send your resume to email@example.com to schedule a confidential discussion about the role.
If this job is not quite right for you but you know a fellow colleague who may be the perfect fit - please feel free to refer them for this opportunity by contacting myself or forwarding this post.