Senior ServiceNow Developer - Contract - Competitive
My client is a smaller outfit that is constantly growing as individuals and as a company. They are seeking a Senior ServiceNow Developer to join their team. This is a great opportunity to help configure and customise platforms using industry best practices
As a ServiceNow Senior Developer your responsibilities with include:
* Provide software configuration, customisation and automation using best practices.
* Collaborate with internal UX Developers to ensure proposed and implemented solutions provide best-in-class user experience.
* Work with internal colleagues to design and implement integration's/data feeds/interfaces with other systems including APIs databases monitoring tools LDAP etc.
* Provide ongoing support, monitoring and maintenance of deployed products.
* Deploy update sets to production environment following defined change control processes.
To be eligible for hiring you must meet the following requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* 3-5 years job related experience.
* 4+ years of experience working with an Agile development methodology.
* Experience with ServiceNow ITBM Agile, Jira, or similar agile work tracking system.
* Experience developing ServiceNow Catalog Items, Workflows, Business Rules, and other areas of the ITSM product.
My client provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, my client complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
All potential candidates can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org