ServiceNow Analyst - Contract - Competitive Rate
If you are a ServiceNow Analyst looking to work directly with the ServiceNow project team to help define client requirements, identify areas to reduce implementation efforts and configure a new solution keep reading.
An impressive consultancy is a leading management consulting firm that operates in commercial and public markets. This consultancy works with the newest features in ServiceNow with a determined and skilled team of seasoned professionals.
The New Role
My client is looking for ServiceNow Analyst willing to work alongside an Architect to ensure the ServiceNow platform is created precisely and within time restrictions. They are also looking for a candidate who wants to work in a fast-paced project environment and is up for any challenge thrown their way.
You will be a good fit for this role is you have:
* 4+ years of experience eliciting requirements and conducting process reviews/documentation
* Ability to develop and execute test scripts during UAT
* Ability to develop strong on site and remote team and client relations.
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Experience inSDLC process such as:
* Client requirement analysis
* System design
* Experience implementing systems using Agile methodology
* ability to obtain Public Trust security clearance
* CSA, CAPM, PMP, Agile SAFe, Scrum Master or ITILv3 Certification
ServiceNow is on an upward trajectory expanding across the enterprise and is taken very seriously within the business. As the platform grows, so will opportunity for career growth. The ServiceNow platform is on an upwards trajectory - expanding tremendously. Join our team and receive the competitive salary and benefits you deserve!
This company is looking to fill the role ASAP.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential discussion about the role.
If this job is not quite right for you but you know a fellow colleague who may be the perfect fit - please feel free to refer them for this opportunity by contacting myself or forwarding this post.