ServiceNow Developer - Contract - Competitive
My client, A Global Media Company that specialises in ServiceNow is seeking an experienced ServiceNow Developers to join their team.
As a ServiceNow Developer your responsibilities will include:
* Too build applications, infrastructure, tools, and people.
* Help to build new business applications, process automation and business insight capabilities that enable world-class operational excellence for our technology & business organizations.
* Also you will be crucial in supporting the end-to-end customer experience that will drive continuous improvements across the organisation.
To be eligible for hiring you must meet the following requirements:
* 3+ years experience with ServiceNow, developing core ITSM modules including Incident, Problem, Change, CMDB, Asset, NotifyNow, and Asset Management.
* ServiceNow Admin Certification.
* Expertise with workflows, catalog items, Business Rules, Inbound email actions.
* Experience with web service integrations (REST, SOAP), Mid Server configuration.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated technical leadership.
Nice to Have :
* Experience with large scale, enterprise ITSM implementations.
* Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience designing, developing, implementing business applications in ITIL, CMDB, Service Catalog, SDLC, Change Management, and Incident Management.
* ITIL v3 certification.
* Certified Implementation Specialist, ServiceNow Certified Application Developer.
All Potentinal candidates can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org