This is aSME/Technical Architect role. TheServiceNow Architect is responsible for design, development, maintenance, administration, and continuous improvement of enterprise Service Management solutions inServiceNow. You will advise the existing internal ServiceNow infrastructure team on workflow design and provide guidance on day to day activities and administration following industry standards.
* Provide expertise in ServiceNow platform and integration design to meet business requirements.
* Communicate technical aspects and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Evaluating ServiceNow implementations across multiple modules/applications & propose technical recommendations/solutions based on industry best practices
* Develops solutions that are well engineered, flexible, resilient, operable, maintainable, and can be delivered on schedule. Ensures a balance between tactical and strategic technology solutions.
* Participate ongoing in updating the enterprise ServiceNow Strategy and Roadmap
* Expertise in ServiceNow ITSM, CMDB & ITOM
* 7+ years of IT experience with minimum 6 years on ServiceNow Platform
* Extensive experience working on ITSM, CMDB and ITOM processes
* Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using ServiceNow and Java platforms
* Experience configuring and developing on the ServiceNow platform
* Experience in application design, infrastructure architecture, database architecture, networking, and distributed systems
* Web Services integrations (SOAP, REST)
* Excellent knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features
* Practical experience with agile methodologies/tools
* ServiceNow Certified (preferably ServiceNow Implementation Specialist)
* ITIL v3/V4 Foundations Certification
* Bachelor's degree or comparable education in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required or appropriate job experience.