My client in the Southern California area is looking for an all around ServiceNow Developer who is willing to work remotely for the time being, but eventually transition to 3 days on-site. My client is in the Healthcare Industry which allows for extensive benefits. They are looking for a Developer who can come in and design & develop solutions in ServiceNow, including forms, workflows, interfaces and custom code. The perfect candidate has worked with multiple suites and modules withing ServiceNow.
* 4+ years overall ServiceNow experience
* 4+ years ServiceNow Development experience
* Experience working with ITSM, ITOM, ITBM, HR, and CMDB
* Certifications desired: ITIL, ServiceNow System Administrator, ServiceNow Application Developer
* Configure and enhance core application, including, but not limited to, Service Catalog, Service Portal, Incidents, Change, Knowledge Base, and Reporting
* Ability to write clear, concise and accurate technical documentation, like requirements, system architecture design, use case diagrams, sequence diagrams and class diagrams
* Must have experience in multiple ServiceNow implementations and have developed custom applications
* Effective communication skills
* Ability to work efficiently and productively independently and as part of a team
* Experience with Apache Jelly or similar technologies, Powershell, Power CLI, Python, RegEx and batch scripting on either Windows, Unix or Linux platforms
* Experience with SCRUM / Agile integrations
If interested in this position, please contact me at 972-728-3966 in order to get an interview immediately, and please send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nelson Frank International is the global leader for ServiceNow recruitment, advertising more ServiceNow jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ServiceNow Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ServiceNow market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ServiceNow jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ServiceNow candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the ServiceNow market and some of the opportunities and ServiceNow jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-972-728-3966. Please ask for Julia Bellott, or please email your resume to email@example.com and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nelsonfrank.com for more fantastic ServiceNow opportunities!