You as a candidate will be working with program management, engineering teams, and key business stakeholders to develop enterprise business solutions for our internal and external customers aligning to the company's best practices.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop processes and applications for the ServiceNOW platform that will provide value for the client in a resourceful way.
* Develop technical requirements from business requirements.
* Staying current while also learning new polices on technologies that are required for this development.
* Participate in Agile Scrum process that is leveraged as the teams SDLC.
Skills & Qualifications
* Understanding of some or all of the following areas of ServiceNOW - Workflow Editing, Report Generation, Performance Analytics, Update Sets, Glide Records and System, CMS, Orchestrator / MID Server
* Understaniding of general office application tools (e.g. Power Point, Excel, Word, and Visio)
* ServiceNow Administrator Certification
* ServiceNow Developer experience a plus
* ServiceNow Developer Certification desired
* Service Now Implementation Specialist - preferred but not required
* ITIL Foundation highly desired
* Agile Development a plus