ServiceNow Technical Architect / On-site / Los Angeles / $115,000-160,000 (based on experience)
The client I represent is looking for an upstanding Technical Architect to add to their strong, well-experienced team of professionals. The chosen candidate for this particular role will be responsible for handling, scheming, constructing and applying ITSM, ITBM and other core suites and modules of the ServiceNow platform. The chosen candidate will also have the opportunity to widely expand their experience and skills with the latest ServiceNow versions and modules with a company that deeply invests in their employees.
* Lead technical development and technical processes in the company's ServiceNow platform
* Plan, construct and implement software solutions
* Lead the IT team with a technical approach
* Able to quickly assess issues and provide effective solutions
* Work on mechanical trial solutions with end users and clients
* Collaborate with clients, quality assurance and end users to produce automated testing solutions
* Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
* Strong background in Technical Architect roles and duties, including road mapping/blue printing successful project implementation
* Strong experience with ServiceNow project management, Agile, SCRUM.
* Strong, excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience across the ServiceNow platform and modules, including style/design
* Experience with data modelling is a plus
* Strong knowledge of and experience with the software development process
ServiceNow Certifications Required/Preferred (the more the better):
* Certified Systems Administrator
* Certified Implementation Specialist
* Certified Application Developer
Nelson Frank International is the global leader for ServiceNow recruitment, advertising more ServiceNow jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ServiceNow Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ServiceNow market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ServiceNow jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ServiceNow candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the ServiceNow market and some of the opportunities and ServiceNow jobs that are available. Please ask for Jon Walton, or give me a call at 972 728 3966 and send an updated resume to email@example.com