ServiceNow Platform Architect - Canada - $100/hr
Leading healthcare company is looking for an experienced ServiceNow Architect for a 6 month engagement onsite in San Francisco. Must have 3+ years working in ServiceNow Environment and 3+ years in a technical leadership role.
· Provides overall technical guidance for ServiceNow platform ensuring overall design complies with best practice, is upgradable and leverages out of box capabilities
· Provides thought leadership regarding optimal utilization of the ServiceNow platform and best practices for development
· Creates and maintains a detailed view of existing architecture
· Designs and implements processes in ServiceNow, including but not limited to Incident Management, Problem Management, Request Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Service Portal, and ITOM
· Aligns ServiceNow platform capabilities to business strategy and ServiceNow roadmap
· Provides architectural controls and analysis of impacts for new requirements
· Identifies opportunities to combine similar solution needs or consolidate existing platforms into the ServiceNow ecosystem
· Provides leadership and participates in vetting new requirements on the ServiceNow platform
· Under general direction, identifies group level challenges, recommends and executes solutions. Solves considerably difficult business problems through both effective use of financial and technology management while leveraging human resource management.
· Designs and implements core setup, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations
· Performs advanced configurations including Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros, UI Scripts, Script Includes, Client Scripts, workflows, custom tables, reports, etc.
· Ensures contractual service support requirements are implemented into ITSM tools and associated processes
· Creates business and technical design specifications for implementation of the ServiceNow Platform
· Reviews proposed design with all customer and internal stakeholders, and leads all technical design meetings
If you are interested in this position send your resume to email@example.com or give me a call at (215) 240-7356!