ServiceNow Project Manager, Remote Position, $75- 85 per hour, 6-12 Month Contract
A major Healthcare firm will be bringing ServiceNow in-house from being Partner managed. Right now they have and immediate need for an experienced SNow Project Manager to assist in initial planning of the transition. Great opportunity to work with a renowned company!
Industry leading National Healthcare Provider will be building and in-house ServiceNow team. They are in the planning phases of the project and anticipate a permanent ServiceNow team of 4-6. This is a major undertaking and involves many departments who use various modules to be on-boarded internally. They are looking for the expertise and guidance of a seasoned project management professional.
You will be working remote to start, possibly full time. Will require occasional on-site visits to Raleigh-Durham-Cary Metro area in North Carolina. You will be working directly with the keep stakeholders in IT and other departments to customize ServiceNow to their needs.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Ability to respond to different client needs at different project stages
* Work independently and manage to team expectations
* Strong English communication skills
* Ability to manage budget and keep team members on task and pace
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
* 5+ years of ServiceNow Project Management experience
* Client facing experience preferred
* Willing to travel to client site 25%
* Self-starter with demonstrated ability to self-manage
* PMP & ServiceNow Certifications preferred
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org