ServiceNow Platform Architect - Milwuakee, WI
Leading healthcare company is looking for an experienced ServiceNow Architect for a 6 month engagement onsite in San Francisco. Must have 3+ years working in ServiceNow Environment and 3+ years in a technical leadership role.
* Provides overall technical guidance for ServiceNow platform ensuring overall design complies with best practice, is upgradable and leverages out of box capabilities
* Provides thought leadership regarding optimal utilization of the ServiceNow platform and best practices for development
* Creates and maintains a detailed view of existing architecture
* Designs and implements processes in ServiceNow, including but not limited to Incident Management, Problem Management, Request Management, Change Management, Configuration Management, Service Portal, and ITOM
* Aligns ServiceNow platform capabilities to business strategy and ServiceNow roadmap
* Provides architectural controls and analysis of impacts for new requirements
* Identifies opportunities to combine similar solution needs or consolidate existing platforms into the ServiceNow ecosystem
* Provides leadership and participates in vetting new requirements on the ServiceNow platform
* Under general direction, identifies group level challenges, recommends and executes solutions. Solves considerably difficult business problems through both effective use of financial and technology management while leveraging human resource management.
* Designs and implements core setup, workflow administration, reporting, data imports, LDAP integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations
* Performs advanced configurations including Business Rules, UI Pages, UI Macros, UI Scripts, Script Includes, Client Scripts, workflows, custom tables, reports, etc.
* Ensures contractual service support requirements are implemented into ITSM tools and associated processes
* Creates business and technical design specifications for implementation of the ServiceNow Platform
* Reviews proposed design with all customer and internal stakeholders, and leads all technical design meetings
If you are interested in this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at (267) 296-8721!