ServiceNow SecOps Developer
My client is searching for a developer to implement SecOps into their current ServiceNow platform. A majority of this position can be conducted remotely but they are searchign for someone to be on-site eventually. The client is looking for a developer that is able to demonstrate their expertise of designing and implementing multi-integrations to 3rd party systems.
* Demonstrate hands on experience with multiple implementations of the core suite of SecOps applications
* Has experience fully implementing other ServiceNow suites and modules
* Service Portal experience
* Design and enhance reporting solutions both within ServiceNow together with supporting tooling configurations and/or functional specifications
* Communicate with the customer and others on the team both technical and non-technically as well as gathering requirements
* CSA and ITIL certifications as well as a preference for CIS and Application Developer certifications