The ServiceNow Senior Consultant is responsible for the development of the ServiceNow platform while also manages the oversight in the planning, evaluation, implementation and validation of new/emerging technologies. With this position you will be leading project and /or technical maintenance teams. Responsible for providing recommendations and attaining design approval for new technologies and major enhancements to existing systems.
Skills & Qualifications
* 2-5 years ServiceNow development and implementation experience
* Module specialty in ITSM suites (Incident, Problem, Change, Asset Management, Service Catalog, Knowledge, CMDB)
* Module specialty in ITOM suites (Discovery, Event Management, Service Mapping), a plus
* Performance Analytics in creating Reports and Dashboards, a plus
* Experience with Service Portal using Angular JS/Bootstrap framework.
* Experience with Web Services integrations using SOAP or REST.