This ServiceNow partner works with an in-house team of senior engineers that can handle any type of implementation. As a ServiceNow partner, this team provides solutions delivering automation and alignments between IT and the business. This team helps combine all of their client's services into a single system of action to improve productivity, user satisfaction. IT service management in ServiceNow leverages best practices from the ITIl framework to provide a solid foundation for its customers. This ServiceNow partner tailors the application to suit existing business processes or help you improve the processes for better efficiency and visibility.
Role & Responsibilities
* Sales focus to build pipeline.
* Reaching out to the market and build out new accounts.
* You will close on deals and meet your quota each quarter.
* In order to meet your goals you will scan the market for potential leads, meet with C-level executives, and work with the channel and vendor partners.
* This role requires previous experience in both business development and selling the ServiceNow platform.
* This roles will also assist in product development, market approach, customer engagement, and internal processes.
Skills & Qualifications
* Business development for 10+ years with IT solution sales
* 5+ year of ServiceNow sales
* Worked with a SAAS company
* Consistently met a quota above $1 Million
* Strong communication skills
* Built a network in their major city
* Previously worked with channel vendors
* $100-$120k + OTE
* Full health benefits