The ServiceNow Developer will be responsible for analysis, implementation, design, and developement of ServiceNow applications on the client's platform. Within this role you will be showcasing deep knowledge and understanding with core functionality, ITSM applications, ITOM (Discovery), Orchestration, IT Business Management and Security Operations. The developer will partner in a collaborative team-oriented environment, with multiple cross-functional teams and stakeholders, delivering digital workflows / solutions to transform the business.
Role & Responsibilities
* Create and maintain documentation as necessary for comprehensive business process, operational, security audits, business requirements, technical specifications, and system architects.
* Develop requirements, craft and execute test plans, administer ServiceNow and serve as tier 3 support
* Partner with integrations subject matter expert to use MID servers, web services, email and other relevant technology to integrate tools with the ServiceNow platform
* Monitor health, usage, and performance of ServiceNow
* Participates in Problems and Knowledge initiatives and other process improvements.
* Provides advanced technical support to Support Teams utilizing Service-Now.
* Creates and updates incident records in Service-now's tracking system
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 5 years ServiceNow Deelopment experience
* 3 years experience using Service-Now application customization using client scripts, Business Rules, UI scripts
* Experience with CMDB, Discovery, and integration with other external modules.
* Preferred Bachelor's Degree in related field or equivalent combination of experience and education
* ServiceNow System Administration is must and Developer certification is a plus
* ITIL Certified strongly preferred
* Advanced training courses/certifications in ServiceNow
* IT Operations Service Now Administrator Certification preferred