My client are a large ServiceNow partner looking to bring in a number of ServiceNow Consultants as they continue to grow their client base in Germany. Having established themselves throughout Europe, Germany is their newest conquest!
* Development of digital solutions for our customers based on ServiceNow.
* Advice to customers in the ServiceNow modules.
* Analysis of customer requirements.
* Creation of user stories based on customer requirements.
* Creation of process documentation.
* Conduct customer workshops and training.
* Support and participation in pre-sales and customer workshops.
* A number of years of professional experience in the field of service management and with ServiceNow.
* Good knowledge of ITIL / Cobit / Prince2 / BPMN2.0 (certificates are an advantage).
* Analytic procedure.
* Fluent English
* Excellent communication and presentation skills.
* Willingness to do on-site projects and travel in the DACH region.
* Very good knowledge of German and English.
What we offer:
* Young company with a startup character.
* Continuous education and training (with certificates).
* Mentoring program.
* Flexible working hours and home office.
* BYOD program.
* Regular team events.
* 30 days of vacation.
If you want to learn more about this role or want to apply please don't hesitate to get in touch with Ben Austin-Blows on 44 (0) 2038266701 or email@example.com. Alternatively, find me on LinkedIn & Xing.