We are looking for the right person to analyse the development and execution of repeatable test procedures to validate the quality of ServiceNow ITSM and ITBM applications developed in an Agile environment. Work closely with developers to ensure quality is built into solutions and contribute to the final decision on whether a software release is ready to deploy to production. Analyze and create test documents, including manual and automated test plans, test cases, requirements verification traceability matrices, and test summary reports. Conduct functional, regression, and system integration testing and support user acceptance testing, including documenting all reported issues found during the testing life cycle. Work closely with other team members during software application troubleshooting and technical diagnosis
Role & Responsibilities
* Work with developers to document validation of software products through the use of systematic tests
* Analyze test results to ensure existing functionality and recommend corrective action
* Develop and modify software test plans and cases
* Deliver effective testing outcomes against the pressures of time, cost and quality
Skills & Qualifications
* MUST HAVE 2+ years of experience working with Automated Test Framework solution; developing and maintaining test cases and scripts for ServiceNow products.
* Hands-on experience working with the ServiceNow Service Portal, ITSM, and ITBM modules.
* Working understanding of software test automation tools and techniques, including but not limited to Selenium, Tosca or HPLM
* Excellent work-life culture
* Flexible hours
* Work from home flexibility
* Excellent Daily rate
Sponsorship is NOT an option at this stage, must have Australian PR or Citizenship.
This opening will not last long, so please send your CV/resume to email@example.com as soon as possible for a confidential discussion about this exciting opportunity.
To know more about this or any other ServiceNow opportunity, add me on LinkedIn:
Senior Recruitment Consultant