ServiceNow Developer - D.C.
Elite ServiceNow partner is seeking a ServiceNow Developer/Technical Consultant based in Washington, D.C. to lead software configuration and customization. This position includes lucrative growth opportunities and requires an ambitious, self-starting individual for this remote flex position. You will be joining one of ServiceNow's fastest growing partners as part of a strong, well structured, energetic team.
* Proven experience serving as an essential ITSM technical resource in client environments running ServiceNow solutions development; and experience with CSM, HR, ITOM or SecOps would be a plus
* Proven experience as a technical resource for ServiceNow
* 2:1 or better in Computer Science (or related technical area)
* Experience with workshop and requirement gathering
* Preferred experience: web front end development, Infrastructure and Network, API and Integration
* Preferred: certification in App Development, Implementation, or ITIL Foundations
* Knowledge of database - work required with DBAs
* Leadership experience, proven
* Strong initiative and communication skills
* Motivated, analytical entrepreneurial approach
* Remote Flexibility
* Matched Pension
* Seasonal Parties
* Monthly social occasions
* Eligible for Bonus
* 15+ days PTO
* Flexible Hours
* Superior industry training & coverage of certifications
* Ample opportunities for growth
* Fantastic, team oriented work culture
For any inquiries, email Charlotte Doyle with Nelson Frank at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 267-322-2921.