Your New Job:
As the lead ServiceNow Developer you will be part of a team responsible for IT Operations specifically within the ServiceNow department. You will report to the Director of Technology Operations. Primary responsibilities will include maintaining a solid working relationships across all technical teams, developing an understanding of their technology implementations to drive forward the ServiceNow implementation.
What You'll Do:
* Apply your previous ServiceNow implementation knowledge to assist with ITOM
* Support and maintain the ServiceNow Platform by working with end-users
* Configure and customize ServiceNow Portal and Service Request forms
* Responsible for creating reports and dashboards in support of project processes
* Partnering with project managers, engineers and developers to gather requirements and implement ServiceNow solutions.
* Taking an active role in directing and managing his/her own knowledge and experience base.
* Nature of business environment requires 24/7 availability. Working off-hours is needed.
What You'll Need:
* ServiceNow ITOM, Event Management, Service Mapping, Knowledge, Service Requests and other ServiceNow Modules including ITSM and Asset Management.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to express technical concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
* Collaborative and able to work in a close team environment to deliver solutions that meet the business needs of stakeholders
* Full Medical benefits
* Pension plan
* Performance based bonus