ServiceNow Senior Developer in Melbourne CBD
Your New Company:
Our client is an rapidly expanding enterprise in the ServiceNow market, building upon an already renowned ServiceNow Partner reputation. At present they are looking to grow the team with several developer roles available.
About the Role:
They are seeking a driven and motivated individual to assist in delivering quality outcomes for an array of clients.
The ideal candidate will have:
* ServiceNow platform configuration and customisation experience
* Strong analytical skills and logical problem solving skills
* Certifications such as (but not limited to) ServiceNow System Administration and Implementation Specialist.
* Ability to build and design projects across the ITSM, ITBM and GRC modules
* Strong business acumen and ability to consult on best practice
Your Work Environment:
* Flexible working hours
* Challenging projects across an variety of industries
* Continuous training and development in ServiceNow modules
* Competitive salaries with career progression pathways
The client is setting up interviews in the next 2 weeks, so please send your CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible in order to secure your time!
To know more about this or any other ServiceNow opportunity, add me on LinkedIn:
ServiceNow Recruitment Consultant