An Elite ServiceNow partner is seeking a ServiceNow administrator to join a team of ServiceNow professionals focusing on security operations in Montreal. Experience in security operations is not required but the ideal candidate is interested in pursuing a career in IT security operations.
Role & Responsibilities
* Implements, configures, and administers ServiceNow, enabling ITSM processes. These activities would include, but not limited to, adding and modifying workflows updating ITSM and other system configurations in support of changes, etc.
* Performs System Administrator activities for ServiceNow to include managing system updates, user access and other requests regarding the system, coordinating issue resolution and other related administrator activities.
* Performs junior developer activities
* Communicates process standards to ensure understanding across the organization
* Manages, support, and improve the ITSM tools to support ITSM processes.
* Ensure best practices adhere to regulatory, security and company policy.
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree in Computer Science or related field
* ServiceNow Admin Cert preferred
* Conceptual ITIL foundations understanding
* Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident