ServiceNow ITSM Developer / ServiceNow / Sacramento, CA / $60-70/ Hour / 6+ Month
Seeking a Developer with experience working with/implementing the IT Service Management Suite for a 6 month project, with high likelihood of extension, for a major end-user client. This ServiceNow Partner is looking for a candidate with the ability to communicate and present clearly and effectively to a diverse range of audiences. You must be able to create and modify features within the ServiceNow suite, assist with troubleshooting technical issues, and create site content. You will be working with functional and admin teams to deliver automated workflow solutions in ServiceNow.
ServiceNow ITSM Experience : Required
* 2+ years of ServiceNow experience
* ITSM Certification: Required
* ServiceNow Systems Administrator Certification: Required
* Proven experience implementing and customizing a web architected applications
* Must have experience in multiple ServiceNow implementations and have developed custom applications
* Effective communication skills
* Ability to work efficiently and productively independently and as part of a team
* Good analytical and problem solving skills to resolve technical issues
* 40+ hours per week
* Experience working in an Agile or Scrum software development environment
* Familiarity with implementing solutions on the ServiceNow platform
If interested in this position, please contact me at 972-728-3966 in order to get an interview immediately, and please send an updated resume to email@example.com.
Nelson Frank International is the global leader for ServiceNow recruitment, advertising more ServiceNow jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ServiceNow Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ServiceNow market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ServiceNow jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ServiceNow candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the ServiceNow market and some of the opportunities and ServiceNow jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-972-546-4884. Please ask for Julia Bellott, or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nelsonfrank.com for more fantastic ServiceNow opportunities!