ServiceNow Developer - Raleigh-Durham - Up to $110,000
Your New Company:
You will be working with a high-profile company within the Raleigh/Durham ecosystem. This company was an early adopter of the ServiceNow platform, and they are looking to continue the development of their system by bringing onboard a developer.
Your New Role:
* Day-to-day, you will be doing hands-on-keyboard development, working to help build out the ServiceNow platform.
* Currently, they have ITSM and CMDB in place.
* The roadmap for 2020 includes implementations of ITOM first, then HR and GRC.
What You'll Get in Return:
* On offer is a salary of up to $110,000, contingent on experience for this role.
* This role offers exemplary benefits to go along with the salary.
* There is a retirement with contribution match as well as comprehensive health benefits.
* This company values the professional development of their employees, and they offer paid certifications to ensure your skillset is continually
What You Need to Do Now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Mike at +1 (215)607-3115.
NOTE: If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on developing your career.