Your New Job:
As a ServiceNow Developer you will be part of a team responsible for planning, designing and building enterprise level ServiceNow solutions. You will also be involved with the evaluation and implementation of new platform modules.
What You'll Do:
* In working with other developers and architects, researches and recommends innovative solutions for enterprise challenges.
* Understand and interact with off platform software, automating redundant business processes through orchestration. Utilizing industry best practices, enterprise tools / scripting techniques.
* Enhance or implement new platform functionality, modules or processes.
* Collaborates and/or create custom scoped applications supporting key business functionality.
* Participates in software testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
* May participate in projects including preparing project plans, assigning tasks, monitoring statuses, coordinating efforts, validating team recommendations, integrating efforts into a comprehensive strategy and delivering results on time.
* Ability to understand and formulate reports on complex data structures.
What You'll Need:
* Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or related degree
* 3+ years of hands on development experience within ServiceNow
* Must have experience with ITIL and Agile/Scrum methodologies.
* Scoped application and 3rd Party integrations experience
* Knowledge of ITSM or ITOM or ITBM
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Relocation fully supported
* 2-3 days remote flex
* Certifications paid for and supported