ServiceNow ITBM Architect / Irvine, California / $80 per hour / 6-12 Months / Remote
My client in beautiful Irvine, California is looking for a strongly experienced ServiceNow ITBM Architect to add to its extraordinary team of professionals to carry out effective solutions to major clients. The chosen candidate will have strong, demonstrated knowledge, understanding and experience with ServiceNow with an outstanding ITBM track record. The candidate will be able to expand their knowledge and hands-on experience with the latest ServiceNow platform version, and they will be able to work from any remote location (with minimum travel).
* Bachelor's degree or related experience
* Strong knowledge, understanding and work experience ServiceNow's core suites and respective modules, emphasized in the ITBM module
* Demonstrated experience running ServiceNow ITBM implementations
* Outstanding written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
* Carrying solutions and digital conversion
* Collaborating with clients to grasp, understand and transform desires and requests to carry them forward
* Experience with CMDB implementation is a major plus
* Able to work well with small or large teams, especially other architects and project managers to ensure efficient solution delivery
Favored Certifications (must be up-to-date)
* ITIL Foundation v3 or v4
* System Administrator
* Implementation Specialist (any suite, but ITBM preferred)
Nelson Frank International is the global leader for ServiceNow recruitment, advertising more ServiceNow jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ServiceNow Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ServiceNow market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ServiceNow jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ServiceNow candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the ServiceNow market and some of the opportunities and ServiceNow jobs that are available. Please ask for Jon Walton, or give me a call at 972 805 8394 (ext. 8394) and send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org