A Elite ServiceNow Partner and consulting firm is seeking a ServiceNow developer who has expertise and significant experience in ServiceNow custom application development and/or Service Portal to join an elite technical team in a rapidly expanding company. This position will allow the candidate to now only grow and develop technically but it will allow them to be part of a team doing very meaningful work on projects in the DMV area.
* AT LEAST 2 years of experience ServiceNow-specific development
* Experience in deployment, design, platform configuration, scripting
* Must have ability to develop on the ServiceNow platform including customizing ITSM applications
* Custom app dev experience on the platform including UI pages and CMS content. Ability to rebuild on legacy applications is a bonus
* Experience with Service Portal
* ServiceNow Administration Certification
* Strong communication skills
* US Citizenship/Permanent Resident
* Experience with AngularJS, Jelly, jQuery, HTML5
* Integration Experience (with REST, SOAP, JSON)
* Experience with systems implementation using Scrum/Agile methodology
* Experience administrating an instance including roles, users, groups, CMS development, buisness rules, workflows, ACLs, UI actions and policies, dictionary, catalog items like Discovery and Orchestration
* ServiceNow Implementation Specialist or Developer Cert.