ServiceNow SAM Developer / Long Beach, California / $70-$80 hr / Remote / 6-12 Month Contract
My client in Long Beach, California is looking for an outstanding Senior ServiceNow Software Asset Management Developer to add to their team of highly skilled and respected team of developers. The chosen candidate will be accountable for generating coherent and practical software code with an array of programming languages. The outstanding candidate will have the ability to work full-remote with minimum travel required, will be able to add a highly respected client in the southern California area to their resume and will be able to work with the most updated version of the ServiceNow platform.
* Bachelor's degree or related experience
* Strong experience and understanding for the ServiceNow platform
* Strong experience, knowledge and understanding in the SAM suite of the ServiceNow platform
* Construct and study operative requests for method implementations and adapt the operative requests into a software asset management solution in the ServiceNow space
* Strong experience working with ITIL environments and methodologies, especially in a ServiceNow setting
* Strong experience working with asset management in an IT setting, ServiceNow SAM preferred
* Proficient in the operations of software inventory and compliance, including industry best practices
* Strong experience with pushing fiscal advancement via service asset management
* Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
* ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (SAM)
* ITIL v4
Nelson Frank International is the global leader for ServiceNow recruitment, advertising more ServiceNow jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ServiceNow Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ServiceNow market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ServiceNow jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ServiceNow candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the ServiceNow market and some of the opportunities and ServiceNow jobs that are available. Please ask for Jon Walton, or give me a call at 972 805 8394 (ext. 8394) and send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org