Your New Job:
The ServiceNow Developer will be primarily responsible for core application development and the support of new solutions on the ServiceNow paltform. This role will be highly hands on as well as focus on working with end user to gather requirements for new applications and upgrades. Good communication will be needed to solve complex business problems.
What'll You'll Do:
* Configure and test
* Manage projects and meet deadlines
* Work with end users and translate requirements into new solutions
* Create technical documentation
* Conduct root cause analysis for integration's and data issues.
What You'll Need:
* 3+ Years Experience with ServiceNow specific Development
* Custom Applications
* Software Integration experience utilizing Web Based API
* Project management experience
* $100k base
* Medical Benefits
* Performance Bonus