One of my client based in Oxfordshire are looking to bring in a number of ServiceNow Architects. They work around the ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, HR & CSM aspects of the ServiceNow platform and are an established in the industry and continue to grow.
Role & Responsibilities
* Provide guidance to clients
* Analyse business requirements
* Produce user stories & Demos
* Run workshops
* Implement solutions where possible Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with ServiceNow as a software architect (solution consultant, developer)
* Extensive experience working with stakeholders at all levels
* Knowledge of ITIL and service management
* Very good German written and spoken is essential Benefits
* Flexible working time models
* Individual and targeted further training opportunities
If you're interested with this ServiceNow Architect role and want to discuss get in touch with and want to discuss this exciting opportunity further, please contact Dy'neal Williams. Alternatively click apply or find me on LinkedIn.