Telecom Analyst / Technology Expense Manager / Billing Analyst
Location: London (Canary Wharf)
Salary: £50,000 -60,000k +
* Perform detailed contract and invoice analysis for fixed/network and mobile providers
* Provide expense management support for clients.
* Responsible for monthly invoice analysis, validation and submission for approval on telecom invoices.
* Perform invoice analysis to identify errors, discrepancies, and opportunities for savings.
* Reconcile telecom inventory to invoicing.
* Ensure continuous delivery of invoice processing, fulfilment and provider optimizations
* Play an integral role in resolving customer service issues
* Proactively manage catalog updates and schedules with clients
* Ensure client satisfaction and coordinate successful delivery with internal teams, and external providers and partners exceeding our service levels
* Conduct ongoing training/how-to sessions with clients and internal staff
* Prepare and perform monthly and quarterly business reviews with clients
* Find ways to further optimize service delivery processes
* Experience with the ServiceNow platform would be a strong bonus
* Detail-oriented self-starter with strong client focus
* Abilities to create, maintain and enhance client relationships
* Excellent understanding of finance/accounting processes like accruals and cost allocations
* Experience with provider contract negotiation and technology expense management
* Proficient with enterprise software, MS office suite (especially Excel) and relational databases
If this looks of interest please reach out to me on 02038266694 or on firstname.lastname@example.org