ServiceNow HRSM Architect / $60-$70 hr / 6 Month Contract / Irvine, California / Remote Possibility
My client in Irvine, California is looking for an upright ServiceNow HRSM Architect who can work well with a diverse group of professionals. Working with this client will improve one's knowledge and experience within the ServiceNow space, especially focused in the HRSM suite and module aspect, and the candidate will also work with the most updated version of the ServiceNow platform.
* Strong knowledge an overall understanding of the essential suites of the ServiceNow platform
* Strong knowledge and demonstrated development experience with the HR suite within the ServiceNow platform
* Lead the development, construction and preservation of the HRSD platform within the ServiceNow space to secure the support of users of professional requirements
* Preferred proficiency in the following programming languages:
* Complete day-to-day administration of the ServiceNow system, including the production of accepted modifications to processes and workflows
* Create and use the service portal within the HRSD module within the ServiceNow space
* Monitor the function and initiation of multiple HRSD processes within ServiceNow
* Co-operate with IT to generally uphold the ServiceNow platform for the enterprise
* Strong experience in HR tech and specifically supporting the procedures and administration of ServiceNow
* Strong experience with assimilating ServiceNow with other tools
* ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
* Demonstrated experience with effectively applying the ServiceNow HRSD suite/module and processes using the HRSD framework
* Demonstrated experience performing perpetual enhancement initiatives
* Strong knowledge and understanding with HR procedures
* Excellent, applicable verbal and written communication skills
Nelson Frank International is the global leader for ServiceNow recruitment, advertising more ServiceNow jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ServiceNow Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ServiceNow market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ServiceNow jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ServiceNow candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the ServiceNow market and some of the opportunities and ServiceNow jobs that are available. Please ask for Jon Walton, or give me a call at 972 805 8394 (ext. 8394) and send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.