ServiceNow Developer - NYC
An outstanding professional media organization looking to expand their ServiceNow professional team. This company has strong values of teamwork, leadership and passion for their craft. They actively produce the highest quality of content while giving back to the community and promoting a positive influence into young lives every day.
Role & Responsibilities
* Maintain the existing ServiceNow platform and applications as well as continuous improvement of existing processes, standards, policies, working methods, and tools.
* Gather and Analyze requirements to support the PM.
* Build Workflows and write Automated Scripts.
* Find and recommend solutions to deficiencies in the platform.
* Effectively integrate with 3rd party applications.
Skills & Qualifications
* BS or MS Degree.
* Strong ServiceNow technical skills.
* ServiceNow Workflow experience.
* Experience with CMDB, Discovery, Asset Management, Change Management, Incident Management, Request Management, and Service Catalog.
* Articulate communication skills in both verbal and written form.
* US Citizen and Green Card holders only.
* Strong Work-life Balance with a welcoming company culture.
* Excellent benefits including: medical, dental, and vision.
* 6% 401k in the first 4 years at the company.
* Commuter benefits.
* Discounted Health Club membership.
Interested? Contact me:
* Phone: 215-989-4915
* Email: email@example.com