Your New Job:
You will be responsible for leading the ServiceNow development in the creation of new solutions and managing the platform to ITIL best practices. A focus on ITSM and ITOM will be a must for the role as we are undergoing a complete business transformation.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Work closely with our developers by conducting periodic peer reviews, validation of test cases and results, and providing opinion and feedback regarding development efforts.
* Work with our business/systems analysts to enrich story requirements, develop clear acceptance criteria, and aid in the design of test cases.
* Ability to work in an independent manner in an Agile/Scrum environment using stories and tasks.
* Build and present proofs-of-concept, document development design, creation of test cases ensuring acceptance of development.
Skills & Qualifications:
* 3+ Years of experience doing Custom Application Development within ServiceNow.
* Demonstrate experience as a ServiceNow Certified System Administrator or Certified Application Developer.
* Full upgrade experience
* IT Team leadership experience
* Discovery, service mapping, performance analytics, and/or automatic test framework.
* Experience working in an Agile/scrum environment.
* $100k base
* Full Medical Benefits
* Retirement Plan
* Paid Certifications