ServiceNow Consultant - 120k - REMOTE with minimal travel - Philadelphia
Job Description: While taking on the role of a ServiceNow consultant you will be able to implement projects and automate workflow processes. In a team environment, you will be expected to perform enhancement upgrades and participate in various complex projects dealing with ServiceNow and it's clients/agencies that work with them. Integrating and implementing design and phases of that is something that you will take part in.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Performing quick upgrades regarding ServiceNow
* Working through and taking part in building custom applications
* Participating in CMDB processes as well as 3rd party integrations
* Pipe-lining future projects while working with a collaborative team
Skills and Qualifications:
* At least three years of ServiceNow development experience
* Experience in either HR, CSM, ITOM OR ITBM
* Effective interpersonal skills
This is an industry leading company who is completely bought into the ServiceNow platform. This is your chance to advance your career and work with the best ServiceNow professionals in the world!