Known for its international reach, this company is actively recruiting a ServiceNow Developer to join their team and help them roll out a new human resources tool for their expansive network of employees. With limited travel, extensive and unique benefits, and a competitive pay packet, this position should entice the most experienced ITSM Application Engineers. The company already employs a team composed of experts in the field, and they are offering an exciting opportunity to take on the challenges that come with debuting a cutting-edge project of this size and significance.
Role & Responsibilities
You will work closely not only with the development team, but also with business analysts, functional stakeholders, near shore support teams and IT Service Management to continually improve the ServiceNow platform. You will have your hand in developing and administering all aspects of the platform as a vital part of the ServiceNow implementation in conjunction with the project team and the implementation partner as you see the project through beginning to end.
Skills & Qualifications
* To act as liaison between the non-technical and technical sides of the project and provide on-call support for ServiceNow
* Must be able to adapt to rapidly developing situations to handle any bugs, adjustments or issues and find workarounds/solutions
* Optimise user experience in all aspects of the ServiceNow Mobile application
* Provide platform design using company approved branding style guides
* You should have the ability to work within a team while also possessing the ability to take command of situations and provide time-sensitive support
* Salary: $100,000 - $120,000 (Based on Experience)
* 401(k) and up to 6% Matching
* Unlimited standby flights for yourself; 4 per year for a friend/family
If you or someone you know fits the parameters above, email resumes and all relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (215) 989-4177