ERP - Pre-Sales Opportunity Base in the Midlands - Salary up to 50K
An exciting opportunity has arrived for a leading NetSuite Partner. Their solution has been made by a team that has worked on ERP/CRM applications for many years. Working for the SME marketplace. They offer business management systems from NetSuite and Sage.
The Pre-Sales Consultant would be working across various verticals and markets including wholesales distributions , discreet manufacturing , professional services and Fin-Tech. You will be responsible for supporting the new business and existing customer sales of NetSuite Cloud ERP Solutions, integration services , professional services, professional services and ongoing support revenues.
The ideal candidate will have previous end-to-end NetSuite implementation experience. But for the right candidate who is ambitious to move to one the top Cloud base business management suite for ERP, they will consider the opportunity to cross train into this exciting technology.
Role & Responsibilities
* Conduct pre demonstration requirements gathering sessions.
* Develop relationships with the NetSuite account and partner marketing teams.
* Work closely with the Sales & Marketing team.
Skills & Qualifications
* Demonstrate a solid but creative approach to the sales process.
* Ability to travel and flexibility in work schedule.
* Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter & independent thinker with the aptitude to work autonomously.
* Competitive basic salary.
* Car allowance.
* Bonus scheme.