Role: Service Introduction Manager
The Service Introduction Manager engages with multiple stakeholders to ensure products and services are designed, built and delivered as agreed based on signed off documentation in accordance with project plan (waterfall) or product/service backlog (agile). He/she shall evaluate the quality of specified project/product outputs associated with Service Design and Transition standards and policies.
This role is required to attest service acceptance criteria have been met and that the team receiving delivery of the said new or changed product/service is ready to operate post-deployment (go-live). The focus is to ensure that a product/service meets the defined service requirements, including functionality, operational support, performance, and quality requirements.
* Provides Service Introduction support to Digital Delivery projects/programmes - supporting multiple projects where the level of complexity allows or a single project/ programme if the complexity and impact is sufficiently high.
* As part of projects ensures all Service Introduction activities within Digital Projects/Programmes are included and planned with the relevant Project Manager/Product Owner.
* Ensures Service Introduction risks and issues are identified, and mitigating actions are proposed to relevant Digital Project / Programme Manager(s) to overcome challenges presented.
* Identifies, owns and manages risks and issues relating to the Service Introduction function, ensuring that mitigating actions are agreed and executed.
* Engages with project management to confirm that products/services developed to meet the service acceptance criteria and are to the required standard. Feeds into change management processes.
* Acts as the main contact into the Service Introduction function for the assigned project manager/product owner within Digital Delivery. Collaborates with stakeholders from all levels and disciplines to ensure effective alignment of Product/Service practices and delivery of Product/Service activities throughout project/programme phases (waterfall) or sprints (agile).
* Maintains activity/effort records that will inform the on-going assessment of resource requirements for future Introduction effort and detailed Service Introduction Plans.
Skillls and Experience:
* Foundations certificate in Prince 2 and/or Agile PM.
* ITIL v3 certificate in at least one of the lifecycles: Service Operation / Transition / Service Design,
* Or ITIL v3 certificate in at least one of the capabilities: Operational Support and Analysis / Release, Control and Validation / Planning, Protection and Optimization
* Or ITIL v3 Practitioner certificate
* Or ITIL v4 certificate in at least one of the Managing Professional modules: Create, Deliver Support / High-Velocity IT / Drive Stakeholder Value
* Proven experience in operating within a Service Design, Transition, Operation capability
* Proven experience of managing digital product/services activities
* Proven experience across all facets of products/services such as specifying product/service & support requirements, defining and implementing support models, managing and defining service acceptance criteria, managing Early Life Support period, defining/agreeing on SLAs, across major projects within a multi-vendor ecosystem
If you want to find out more information, please reach out to me on 02038266694 or on email@example.com