Your New Job:
The ServiceNow Jr. Developer will be responsible for configuring, implementing, supporting, and maintaining applications and technical integrations. They will support the platform to meet business needs. You will consult with the current team help with moderate to complex application and data integration problems. They will coordinate between business operations, information technology, leadership, system users and vendors.
What You'll Do:
* Provide end-user support
* Assist in process design and documentation for new solutions
* Use ITIL best practices.
* Lead functional teams
What You'll Need:
* 2+ years of ServiceNow Administration / Developer experience
* ServiceNow certifications
* Service Portal and Service Catalog experience
* Strong customer service capabilities
* Clear communication
* Documentation skills to include training documentation, work-flow documentation, use cases.
* $90k base
* Full Medical Benefits