Location: USA, Worcester, MA
Salary: $130-160 per hour
Technology: ServiceNow Jobs
Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 25 Feb, 2020
ServiceNow ITOM Solutions Architect| Contract
You will be working for a large healthcare network where we can help you build the career you deserve. Based in Worcester, MA, with 14,000+ employees, this firm is very well respected in the ServiceNow community because of their successful track record in new ServiceNow Platform implementations.
Your new role:
The ServiceNow Architect is a technical and thoughtful leader responsible for the overall ServiceNow architecture and deployment strategy as it relates to designing, building, configuring and deploying business capability through ServiceNow solutions.
* Minimum 5 years of experience
* ServiceNow Skillsets Required: System Administrator and Application Developer
*ITIL Foundations Certification
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, or related field
(Graduate Degree preferred)
* Certified ITOM specialist
* ITIL Expert or Intermediate certifications
* Other Platform Application Development ServiceNow certifications, for example CAS - Performance Analytics.
ServiceNow is on an upward trajectory expanding across the enterprise and is taken very seriously within the business. As the platform grows, so will opportunity for career growth. The ServiceNow platform is on an upwards trajectory - expanding tremendously. Join our team and receive the competitive salary and benefits you deserve!
This company is looking to fill the role quickly.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a confidential discussion about the role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you know a fellow colleague who may be the perfect fit - please feel free to refer them for this opportunity by contacting myself or forwarding this post!