ServiceNow CMDB Solutions Consultant / Los Angeles / $70-80 per hour / 18 Month Contract
Actively interviewing, my client in Los Angeles is looking for a CMDB Solutions expert to add to its team of highly experienced experts. The role includes being onsite 40 hours per week and consists of configuring the CMDB module and implementing for the enterprise.
What you'll provide:
* Bachelors degree or related experience
* Strong expertise in CMDB configuration and implementation for an intricate IT atmosphere
* Strong understanding and demonstrated knowledge in suites and modules across the ServiceNow platform
* Construct solutions around data certifications if needed
* Experience in classifying and chasing CIs, applying change control and accounting for discovered/manual CIs in a broad IT system.
* Handling CMDB status to back assets and configuration and CI associations.
* Resolve solution of the CMDB data when exemptions are noted between CMDB, discovery information and other commanding production data repositories.
Nelson Frank International is the global leader for ServiceNow recruitment, advertising more ServiceNow jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ServiceNow Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ServiceNow market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ServiceNow jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ServiceNow candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the ServiceNow market and some of the opportunities and ServiceNow jobs that are available. Please ask for Jon Walton, or give me a call at 972 805 8394 (ext. 8394) and send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org