* Design and develop ServiceNow workflows; build custom ServiceNow applications; develop mechanisms to automate manual processes; platform upgrades; migration to target state platform.
* Serves as a subject matter expert for the ServiceNow platform. Support and provide solution for all production issues that occur during US business hours.
* Work closely with offshore team on coordination of monthly releases and implementation.
* Participate in projects and support issues associated with ServiceNow applications, liaising with appropriate IT departments as well as associated vendors.
* Researches technical issues using web sites, vendor support procedures and other troubleshooting methods.
* Support the Platform Manager to document, communicate and continually improve the processes and policies that describe the use and administration of the ServiceNow platform and applications.
* Provide appropriate IT associates with technical training, support and secondary documentation for ServiceNow applications.
* Create requests for change in association to the ServiceNow platform as necessary.
* Continually review the efficiency and effectiveness of the ServiceNow platform and applications.
* Maintain a current knowledge of ServiceNow product offerings and other supporting technologies.
* Oversee migration from ServiceNow to Jira Service Desk.
* Uphold the core values of the Service Automation team.
* Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.