This role will focus on hands-on developing to create custom solutions on the ServiceNow platform. You will work alongside the current development team and report in directly to the Sr. Director of IT. This role will help guide and shape the road-map of the ServiceNow platform using ITIL best practices. It will require the use of technical experience as well as the ability to speak to stakeholders and gather requirements to conduct advanced administration.
Role & Responsibilities
* Monitor the existing ServiceNow applications and adjust them as necessary to align with the changing business needs.
* Gather Requirements.
* Identify system issues and recommend solutions to fix them.
* Maintain and provide continuous improvement of the processes, standards, polices, working methods and tools.
* Effectively integrate with 3rd party applications through API (e.g. Jira, Slack).
Skills & Qualifications
* BS or MS degree in computer science or equivalent experience
* 3-5 Years ServiceNow development experience
* Workflow experience
* Asset Management, ITSM, CMDB, Discovery, or Service Catalog experience
* SOAP/REST Integration Experience
* $150,000 base
* Full Medical Benefits
* Performance Based Bonus