Role: 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000
My Client is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven support desk engineer to join their team.
Do you have a passion for excellence, providing an excellent level of customer service and is a highly adaptable and efficient team player? If so this is the role for you.
* Taking escalation from Support Desk Analyst.
* Resolving issues within service level guidelines (SLA).
* Gathering all relevant information from initial contact to ensure most efficient troubleshooting.
* Questioning customers effectively about issue and working to find alternative, more efficient methods.
Skills & Experience:
* 3+ years experience with mass deployment tools: JAMF and KASE (Bonus).
* Windows Server Technology - 2008/2012/2016
* Mail Technology - Exchange 365, Exchange Server 2013 / 2016 (Administration and Set-up)
* Backup Technology - Veeam, Datto Backup & Recovery
* Hardware Experience - HP, Dell, NAS, SAN
* ServiceNow - ITSM
* World Class training & Development
* Opportunity to travel to their Sites located across Europe.
If you are interested in this position and want to discuss this opportunity further, please apply below or alternatively email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02038087317