The ServiceNow Application Developer will be responsible for all aspects of developing and supporting ServiceNow solutions within a highly customized application built on the platform. The right candidate will have experience working within custom applications on various technologies, preferably within ServiceNow. You will also be responsible for leading and partaking in roadmap conversations within the organization as well as working with clients to gather business requirements needed for specialized solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop on the Service Portal for client facing solutions.
* Conceptualize, design, code, and test solutions that deliver new system capabilities, system enhancements, or defectsConceptualize, design, code, and test solutions that deliver new system capabilities, system enhancements, or defects
* Participate in Agile developement methodologies.
* Work with technical team to gather business requirements and develop within to see them through.
* Support & maintain applications by proactively resolving issues and enhance application stability
* Partner with the business on exploring new opportunities to add value through the use of technology
Skills & Qualifications
* 2-3 years ServiceNow experience
* 3 years experience working in application development with focus in ServiceNow preferred
* Background in SDLC environments
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience, in computer science or information technology.
* Proficient communication skills, both internally and externally with facing clients.