ServiceNow Technical Consultant
Job Description: Becoming the primary resource to deliver ServiceNow configurations and assist in team collaborations, this role will specialize in areas sch as CMDB,SAM/SACM, ITSM, ITOM, and Event Management. You must be able to support various integration components and work through all of the functionalities of the ServiceNow platform. It's crucial to utilize your critical thinking skills in order to execute technical aspects across the scope of ServiceNow.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Solve issues within complex projects
* Enhance ServiceNow and implementations among teams
* Be able to work with Security Incident
* Be able to effectively communicate
* Take in a travel ready environment - up to 80%
Skills and Qualifications:
* 2-6 years of experience as a technical resource within client culture
* Experience with XML,HTML,Web Services, etc.
* Knowledge of LDAP,VPN, etc.
* Preferred: CSA certification
5 Medical plans available - both HSA and traditional, Dental, Vision, Life/Disability options, 401k.
Vacation, PTO, flexible working-hours/location
Fun company events