Role: Service Asset & Configuration Management Lead
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
Location: Berkshire (2-3 days a week remote work)
Length: 12 Month FTC (Potential for full-time role)
I am currently looking for a Service Asset & Configuration Management Lead to be responsible for managing and supporting all service assets across all customer business areas.
* Support the maintenance of the Service Asset & Configuration Management process, policies, procedures and guidelines.
* Support the Service Asset & Configuration Management process and ensure it is delivered to the agreed level of performance to support service availability.
* Assist in the management of the life-cycle for service assets including inventory, compliance, usage and disposal
* Maintain the service compliance of all IT and service assets in line with business and regulatory requirement.
Skills & Experience
* Significant experience of Service Asset & Configuration Management experience adhering to ITIL/ITSM standards and at least two years of team leaders responsibilities.
* Broad knowledge of Asset Management technologies, including discovery tools and CMDB automated tooling.
* Process Design and Management.
* IT Operations Management.
* Used to working with a team spread over multiple locations as part of an outsourced arrangement with and offshore partners in a multi-vendor environment.
* Strong planning, communication and presentation skills, the capability to listen and influence, and is proficient in process management.
If you are interested in this position and want to discuss this opportunity further, please apply below or alternatively email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 02038087317