ServiceNow Developer | Orlando, FL on-site - $100,000-$120,000
This company in the airline industry is looking for a ServiceNow Engineer for the ITSM application. An impressive opportunity to work for a growing company with unique travel benefits and a great location
The Company provides air transportation services across the United States, the Caribbean and Latin America. The company is planning on making big changes this year and the CEO said that their growth will be the strongest in the industry in 2020.
The ITSM Application Engineer is a key member of the administration and development team responsible for the analysis, support, design, testing and development of ServiceNow. They should maintain a thorough understanding of ServiceNow best practices while developing /administering all aspects of platform. In doing so, the ITSM Applications Engineer will possess the knowledge and hands-on technical skills to develop and support ServiceNow to the companies specifications.
The Application Engineer will work closely with Business Analysts, functional stakeholders, near shoresupport teams and IT Service Management to drive Continual Service Improvement of ServiceNow as an ITSM tool. A candidate must be okay with being sedentary during the work day.
* Assisting with the initial rollout of ServiceNow in conjunction with project team
* Document and maintain design specifications, architectural diagrams, and process diagrams
* Effectively communicate changes to ServiceNow platform and its hosted applications
* Adhere to ServiceNow architecture and design methodology best practices
* Provide on-call support for ServiceNow
* Understanding of ITIL best practice
* Three (3) years of experience developing on the ServiceNow platform including creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Asset, Configuration, Incident, Change, Service Request, Service catalog, etc.
* Willingness to learn and be a part of a successful company while also traveling the world
This position is an opportunity to join a growing company with benefits that other companies can't match such as unlimited standby flights for you and 4 per year for a friend and a 6% 401k. If you think this job is the perfect fit for you and unique travel benefits interest you then please contact me either on my email email@example.com or at 215-596-4982.