ServiceNow Developer, Houston Area, $65 Hourly Rate, High Impact 4 Week Project with potential long term opportunity
A ServiceNow Partner is in need a ServiceNow Developer to correct a project. This company is constantly in need of new Developers for ServiceNow projects and consider this short project an opportunity be considered a preferred contractor.
You will be working with a ServiceNow partner firm whose client is in the oil and gas industry. They recently upgraded their ServiceNow team and are looking for proven developers in both the short and long term.
This project with be mainly correcting issues done by a previous inhouse developer. The new team is in process of updating code and needs immediate support. This person must have experience designing, developing and supporting Agent Workstation, CMDB, Discovery, Mobile and Integration solutions.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Designing, developing and supporting Agent Workstation, CMDB, Discovery, Mobile and Integration solutions
* Working collaboratively with inhouse team
To be a good fit for this role you should have the following experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related area
* 5+ years of development experience, including the following Web technologies:
* Experienced at working with clients the UI/UX design, including branding, etc., not just deploying the OOTB solution
* 5+ years of experience developing solutions on the ServiceNow platform (through at minimum Madrid), including the configuration of core platform modules to improve and automate complex and /or critical business processes
* Experience designing, developing and supporting Agent Workstation, CMDB, Discovery, Mobile and Integration solutions
* TIL Certification & ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Preferred
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org